In this chapter you will learn:
- What is parameter?
- How many types of parameter in C sharp?
- What is output parameter?
- What is command line argument?
Parameter is used to passing information to a function. Based on type of parameters, a function responses and returns value. A parameter can be passed to a function by two ways: Passing parameter by value and passing parameter by reference. In this chapter you will learn in details about working with parameter in C#.
Working With Parameter (C#)
List of Contents
- Chapter 1: Understanding Parameter
- Chapter 2: Value Type Parameter
- Chapter 3: Reference Type Parameter
- Chapter 4: Output Parameter
- Chapter 5: Command Line Arguement
- Chapter 6: Examples
- Chapter 7: Exercises
In this session, you will learn about different types of parameter in C# such as value type parameter, reference type parameter, output parameter, command line argument etc. At the end of this session you will also do some programming exercises. So, let’s start with Understanding parameter in C#.