About ASP.Net Core 3.0
- ASP.NET Core 3.0 is new and it is released on June 2016.
- ASP.NET 5 is renamed and it is now ASP.NET Core 3.0
- It is a new open-source and cross-platform framework that allows you to develop apps on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- The whole concept of ASP.NET Core is new. It includes Web API and MVC.
- It is more modular, cross-platform and cloud optimized.
- It is an open source web framework that can be developed and run on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- It combines MVC framework and Web API into a single web programming framework.
- It doesn’t require System.Web.dll and implement NuGet packages which allow you to optimize your app to have just what you need.
- New tooling that simplifies modern web development.
- Cloud-ready environment-based-configuration
- Tag Helpers which makes Razor markup more natural with HTML.
In my opinion you will learn more about this framework when you start real programming. So, the next chapter will teach you to configure your PC with Visual Studio and .Net Core. The next chapter is Installation Of ASP.NET Core 3.0 With Troubleshooting