- What is classes and how to use it in program?
- What is function in C#?
- What is static method or variables?
- What is Main method in C#?
A class in C# is a blueprint or template that is used for declaring an object. However, there is no need to declare an object of the static class. A class consists of member variables, functions, properties etc. A method is a block of code in C# programming. The function makes program modular and easy to understand.
In object oriented programming, classes and methods are the essential thing. It provides reusability of code and makes c# programming more secure.
C# Function or MethodList of Contents
- Chapter 1: Class
- Chapter 2: Declaring Method
- Chapter 3: Calling Method
- Chapter 4: Static Method and Variables
- Chapter 5: Main method
- Chapter 6: Examples
- Chapter 7: Exercises
In this session you will learn about classes, methods, static methods and variables, Main method etc. In next chapter you will learn about classes in C#.