In this chapter you will learn:
- How many types of operators in C#?
- How to use C# Operators in program?
- What is the functionality of each Operator in C#?
Operators are used for building expressions in C#. To calculate the value of a variable or performs the operation in the variable you will have to make a proper expression. These expressions are made using C# operators.
C# provides wide range of operators as arithmetic operators, assignment operators, unary operators, comparison operator, logical operator etc. In this chapter, you will learn deeply about all the C# operators with programming examples.
List of Contents
- Chapter 1: Arithmetic Operators
- Chapter 2: Assignment Operators
- Chapter 3: Unary Operators
- Chapter 4: Comparison Operators
- Chapter 5: Logical Operators
- Chapter 6: Examples
- Chapter 7: Exercises
This session describes different types of operators used in C#. You will learn in details about all these C# operators in next chapter. Next, you will learn about Arithmetic Operators in C#.